Policies

Reservation and Cancellation Policies Ginger Tulum

Reservations

– Ginger Tulum will charge you 25% of the total amount of your stay as a deposit of your reservation by credit card. The remaining 75% balance must be paid in full at check in, in cash or by credit card.
– Reservations made 15 days before your arrival date will be charged 100%. This transaction is non-refundable in case of cancellation or modification.
– Once the 25% payment has been successfully received, we will send you an email confirmation within a period no longer than 48 hours. It is important to bring copy of the booking confirmation as it will be requested at front desk during check in.
– In case the payment of the deposit has not been completed successfully, you will be contacted via e-mail to request your payment once again within the following 24 hours of being notified. If there is no response from your side and you do not complete the payment in the period specified, your booking will be canceled automatically.
– Payments made via bank transfer have an additional charge of 45usd per transaction.
– Once you paid the deposit for a reservation you have agreed that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions for reservations and cancellations.

Cancellations

– Cancellations made less than 30 days before the date of arrival are not eligible for credit or any kind of refund.
– Reservations can be modified 30 days before arrival; any change is subject to availability (not applicable for Holiday Season).
– Cancellations made for a stay during Holiday Season (December 20 to 7 Jan) will be non refundable if canceled less than 90 days before your arrival date.
– Reservations within Holiday Season (December 20 to 7 Jan) can be modified 90 days before arrival; any change is subject to availability.
– In case of cancellation or reduction of bookings made before 30 days (90 days in Holiday Season) prior to arrival, the guest will be charged 45 USD penalty.
– Reimbursements are to be made in a period of 5- 10 days after the acknowledgement in our end by a wire transfer.
– If there is any question regarding our policies or you do not agree with the terms and conditions, please contact us before making your reservation.
– There is no refund for early departure, or for a no-show (when the traveler is does not check in on the confirmed arrival date).
– In case of a hurricane or natural phenomenon announced by the state government in which we were forced to evacuate the premises of Ginger Tulum, we will refund the nights not occupied by the client because of the event. For other types of events that prevent the client from coming to Tulum from their place of origin, the refund will apply as a credit for a future booking.
– There are no refunds for cancellations or changes in flights.
– Reservations made for one night are not refundable.

Other Observations

– An additional guest (+12 Y/O) represents an extra charge of USD 30 per night.
– We encourage our guests to hire a suitable travel insurance that protects in case of cancellations due to illness, canceled flights or emergencies.
– In the unfortunate event that a traveler ill during their stay, or they need to cut your holiday, hospital, medical, accommodation and transportation costs are the responsibility of the traveler.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Guests at Ginger Tulum release Ginger Tulum from any liability in cases of suffer damages during an accident on their stay on the property.
– Ginger Tulum is not responsible by lost objects within the facility or in the cabanas. For safety, the hotel provides each room a safe to store your belongings. Similarly, we have a safe in the main reception area, which is available to all our guests.

Thank you for your attention and time

Atte
Ginger Tulum

Comments are closed.

Book now a Double room for September or October 2018 and save 20%.

Restrictions may apply.

Valid from 1-Sep-2018 to 31-Oct-2018